Forums

Forums / Test Area / What Is Endogenous Depression?

Test Area

What Is Endogenous Depression?

Author Post
Depressionals Inc John Kennedy 10 Points

Endogenous depression is a type of major depressive disorder (MDD). Although it used to be seen as a distinct disorder, endogenous depression is now rarely diagnosed. Instead, it’s currently diagnosed as MDD. MDD, also known as clinical depression, is a mood disorder characterized by persistent and intense feelings of sadness for extended periods of time. These feelings have a negative impact on mood and behavior as well as various physical functions, including sleep and appetite. Nearly 7 percent trusted Source of adults in the United States experience MDD each year. Researchers don’t know the exact cause of depression.

Tyrone Long Tyrone Long 10 Points

Thanks for the info. I will also add that depression is very bad.

Alan Luiz Alan Luiz 10 Points

Thanks for the good info. Depression is very bad for a person. She just knocked me out of my strength and in order to overcome I wanted to go through what disorder do you have a quiz and get answers about what I am dissatisfied with in my life. After all, dissatisfaction has bad consequences.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers