Forums

Forums / Test Area / TV.Youtube.com/activate - Activate YouTube on Tv - Start YouTube TV

Test Area

TV.Youtube.com/activate - Activate YouTube on Tv - Start YouTube TV

Author Post
Sofia Moore Sofia Moore 10 Points

If you are like an average person living on earth, you must be familiar with YouTube. And, even more so, you must have watched all of your favorite songs, educational videos, or Ted Talks on YouTube. However, if you want to draw more from YouTube, you must log on to  'YouTube.com/activate' and activate your YouTube Premium account. YouTube Premium is a level upgrade to your average YouTube experience. There, you can watch lots of exclusive YouTube content such as 'Vsauce's Mind Field,' 'Impulse,' 'Ultimate Expedition,' and 'The King of Atlantis,' etc. If you want to access YouTube Premium content, it is imperative that you must log on to 'tv.youtube.com/start' or 'YouTube.com/activate' to activate your login credentials. If you already have an account on YouTube, then simply proceed to log on to the website and choose your plan.

Visit Website - Roku.com/link
TV.Youtube.com/activate
YouTube.com/activate

Della Rakes Della Rakes 20 Points

Thank you for sharing.

Santa Barbara Santa Barbara 90 Points

Hey! Where can I dowload your music? I am going to spend 8 hours on the plane without internet. And I want something calmint to sleep peacefully. Ideas?

Robert Collier Robert Collier 70 Points

Thank you for this extensive study. Indeed nobody thinks of the role of the music in their life until they get tinnitus and have issues with listening to it. Anyway, my sister says she saw mp3juice one day, so if you are so keen on music, you can browse and download something in MP3, perhaps. If you ask me, I even cook with my headphones on.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers