Forums

Forums / Elementary Science / Science channels

Elementary Science

Science channels

Author Post
Magda Jimenez Magda Jimenez 1515 Points

Does anyone know any good youtube channels where I can find cool science videos for second grade? Thanks

Pamela Dupre Pamela Dupre 92369 Points

https://www.opened.com/search?standard_group=next-generation-science-standards
This massive online library of educational resources for K–12 teachers recently added thousands of NGSS–supported science resources to its collection. The resources include science videos, games, homework, assessments, and lessons from educational publishers such as Scishow, CrashCourse, MinutePhysics, NASA, Bozeman Science, and PBS Learning Media. Search for resources by grade level, resource type, and learning standard (e.g., Common Core, NGSS) or by subject and publisher.

Kathryn Bennett Kathryn Bennett 1150 Points

Crash Course Kids and Sci Show Kids are my favorites! They're my go-to when I'm first looking for something.

Pamela Dupre Pamela Dupre 92369 Points

Great minds!

Angelyn Lazo Angelyn Lazo 4195 Points

Hi! When i was a kid their was a show on PBS Kids called "ZOOM" where they would conducted many science experiments. Maybe youtube has video that you can show to your class! Also, BrainPop is an awesome website to learn about science. Hope this helps!

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers