Forums

Forums / Elementary Science / Science Lesson Tips & Ideas

Elementary Science

Science Lesson Tips & Ideas

Author Post
Yolanda Garza Yolanda Garza 190 Points

Hello,  I am new to this website and wanted to know what are some ways you have incorporated the resources in this website in your daily science lessons? I am a pre-service teacher, therefore,  I would like to know some tips on how to be able to incorporate science in students' everyday life. 

Megan Doty Megan Doty 11847 Points

Hi Yolanda, Welcome to the Learning Center Forums! Here you can interact with thousands of other science teachers to gain ideas and insight into planning and implementing high quality science lessons in your future classroom. Some of the resources in the Learning Center are Journal Articles or Book Chapters to increase your background knowledge in a specific topic, your use of strategies while teaching or using assessments to check for understanding. There are also activities grouped by subject matter to help plan lessons or daily activities throughout the year and your units of study. There are many other types of resources, click around to discover all there is to offer! Are you preparing to teach elementary, middle or high school students? Do you have a favorite science topic (Earth Science, Life Science, Physical Science, Engineering, etc) to study or teach? Please let us know if you have any other questions or specific needs as you prepare for your future classroom. We are all here to help and support! -Megan

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers