Forums

Forums / Early Childhood / The Early Years: Using The 5E's to Teach Seasonal Changes

Early Childhood

The Early Years: Using The 5E's to Teach Seasonal Changes

Author Post
Zoe Pero Zoe Pero 3510 Points

In this artical 'Using the 5E's to Teach Seasonal Changes' we learn about using exploration, engagement, planation, elaboration, and evalution for students. Using the 5E's you get the students all involved in a lesson, asking the question 'why?', observing students during the lesson, and exploring other possible answers. In this article we are using the 5E's that allows the student to observe what they already know about the seaons and expand there knowledge. 

http://static.nsta.org/files/sc1704_18.pdf

Toneka Bussey Toneka Bussey 1928 Points

This is great!  I'll share it with the lower grades.

Amy Cline Amy Cline 195 Points

I love this article and I think it brings about great points and advice when lesson planning for students. I will definitely keep this article in mind as a resource when lesson planning! (: 

Karina Herrera karina Herrera 4340 Points

Thank you for posting this article. I just finished making a variety of lesson plans for my student teaching class. Sometimes I ran into a few issues and this article came into tremendous help.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers