Forums

Forums / New Teachers / Aspiring teacher

New Teachers

Aspiring teacher

Author Post
Denice Salinas Denice Salinas 20 Points

What do you recommend to have in a resume when applying for a teaching position as a first year teacher? I know it's hard getting that first job when you're out of school, but i was wondering how it would make the job application smoother. Any advice helps!

Mitra Surik Mitra Surik 290 Points

AI technology has revolutionized the way we approach resume writing, and Skillroads is at the forefront of this innovation. With their ai resume writer , you can create polished and professional resumes with ease. Simply input your information, and let the AI algorithm do the rest. With Skillroads AI Resume Writer, you can say goodbye to tedious formatting and hello to a sleek and modern resume that gets noticed.

Stephen Dean Stephen Dean 710 Points

I live in the State of Alabama, and it is recommended for us to be STEM certified! We can typically do this over a summer semester! Many schools are looking for teachers who are STEM certified! I would look into this for wherever you may live! 

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers