Forums

Forums / Early Childhood / How to Online Classes

Early Childhood

How to Online Classes

Author Post
Madison Lunsford Madison Lunsford 210 Points

Hi, I am Madison Lunsford from LaTech University. I am in college currently and majoring in Early Childhood Education. Although I am not a teacher yet, I am taking most of my classes online and wondering how to do this as a teacher myself. I know with older students it is easier because they know their way around the web, but with younger students, like early childhood, I find it very hard to be able to teach online. Is there any tips or tricks you have to make this easier for myself and my future students. 

Thanks, 

Madison Lunsford 

Lizbeth Tovar Lizbeth Tovar 410 Points

Hi, Madison I myself am a college student as well pursuing the same career and starting my Spring 2021 semester at the University of Texas at Rio Grande Valley. I've had interactions with both older and younger students before this big pandemic and let me tell you it was much easier of course because of the hands-on but online from experiences I have heard there are always resources such as Kahoot or ClassDojo for a student to student or teacher to student interaction.

Lizbeth Tovar

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers