Jim Allison: Breakthrough

Forums

Forums / University/College Professors (NEW!) / Trauma Informed Pedagogy- Teaching in Uncertain Times

University/College Professors (NEW!)

Trauma Informed Pedagogy- Teaching in Uncertain Times

Author Post

This online seminar is designed for educators who are interested in learning about how they can teach their students despite the presence of trauma. Participants will acquire strategies they can use to help students continue their learning in the middle of this pandemic

Enter coupon code 428MOS in the cart prior to checkout to receive this live seminar for free. Coupon code and registration for the live seminar both expire at 8:00 AM Central on Monday, April 27, 2020.   Seminar is April 28th at 1 pm CDT 

https://www.magnapubs.com/product/online-seminars/live/trauma-informed-pedagogy-teaching-in-uncertain-times/?attribute_pa_purchase-options=online-seminar

Emily Faulconer Emily Faulconer 5245 Points

I just saw this but I missed the free window ... thank you for sharing! I'll keep an eye out for future opportunities. 

Hi Emily,

I thought this presentation was excellent and pointed to ways to help our students and ourselves through these unsettlting times

Attached is a pdf of presentation slides and google doc of handouts.

Attachments

Emily Faulconer Emily Faulconer 5245 Points

Thank you for sharing! 

Ollie Bogdon Ollie 6135 Points

Emily. would you be willing to repost the handouts/information you got from this event?  We are infusing trauma-based instruction in a few of our pre-service courses this year and I'm gathering all I can get my hands on. 

Thank you,

Ollie

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers