Forums

Forums / Elementary Science / New Teacher Advice

Elementary Science

New Teacher Advice

Author Post
Mayra Hernandez Mayra Hernandez 470 Points

Hello everyone, I am currently in my undergrad for Bilingual Education. Is there any tips that you all can give to a first year teacher that could help me prepare for when I am in the classroom? 

Stacy Wilson Stacy Wilson 1085 Points

I have found this very helpful. http://www.hello-world.com/index.php/?translate= *

Yelly Domo Yelly Domo 40 Points

You have chosen a very interesting and at the same time difficult direction in pedagogy. To better prepare your notes and interesting lessons, I would advise you to consider different immersion programs. By applying them, you can involve all students in the learning process. At the same time, for high-quality preparation, I also recommend that you use the help of a high-quality translation site translate.com/ They will help you tailor developmental or supportive bilingual curricula to your target audience.

Marcus Phillips Marcus Phillips 60 Points

Thanks for the advice. I think you should turn your attention to the teacher's manuals and build on them. I am now preparing to enter graduate school and am writing a personal application. I applied to personal statement services so that they would write this document instead of me.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers