Forums

Forums / General Science and Teaching / Growth Mindset- Field trips

General Science and Teaching

Growth Mindset- Field trips

This topic discusses these resources

Author Post
Gabrielle DuVall Gabrielle DuVall 1260 Points

I enjoyed reading this article and I found it interesting to read how field trips are one of the best ways to excite and engage your students. There is a lot that goes into planning for a field trip and teachers not only have to get all of the people and planning in place they need to write I can statement for their students and determine what assignment or students activity they will have the students do when they get back. I think all teachers should determine what they want their students to learn from the assignment before they go so they can ensure that the field trip is not only just about having fun but about learning.

Adriana Solis Adriana Solis 780 Points

I agree on your statement!

Emily O'Neill Emily O'Neill 455 Points

I agree as well with your statement! 

Hope Erganian Erganian Hope Erganian 330 Points

I 100% agree with this statement! Field trips are a great way to keep the students excited and involved. It is just very important as teachers that we assure there is a lesson and purpose behind the field trips. 

David Venning David Venning 420 Points

Spot on!  Nice article.

Andrea Larson Andrea Larson 250 Points

As a college student about to enter the student teaching world, I found this very interesting. Excited to carry this article and information as I enter my own classroom. 

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers