Forums

Forums / Distance Learning / Distance Learning

Distance Learning

Distance Learning

Author Post
Anahi Rodriguez Anahi Rodriguez 70 Points

Hi everyone, 

I know that distance learning is a new topic for all of us and we are learning as we go, I enjoy using Zoom for conference calls and it is similar to using Skype or facetiming. I also enjoy using google docs or google slides because they are free and all they require are a google account and you can add people to the documents by simply sharing the gmail to facilitate group projects/assignments. 

Alexandra Gilger Alexandra Gilger 120 Points

Hello. 

I also enjoy using Zoom. I feel like it is the easiest of all the forms of virtual learning. I use this at work to connect with our kids. They love Zoom and know how to use annotation, share screen, etc. If second graders can work Zoom, I believe anyone can! Thanks for sharing.

Aida Nichols Aida Nichols 475 Points

The pandemic has definitely taught me a lot and forced me to think outside of the box. Teaching three-year-olds virtually is not as easy as teaching the older grades; I do my best. Our school uses google classroom and this helps to have everything in one place for parents to access all the resources!

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers