Forums

Forums / New Teachers / New Teacher

New Teachers

New Teacher

Author Post
Carlota Lopez Ramos Carlota Lopez Ramos 770 Points

Hello, my name is Carlota and i am currently working to get my education degree however lately i have been thinking on how are we going to be able to know that we are accomodating every single student? For example, if we have to change an specific lesson plan to accomodate one student what if our change doesnt work for other students? 

Angela Perales Angela Perales 485 Points

You don't need to change your lesson plan at all.  If a student needs accommodations they will have a label and paperwork letting you know that they need accommodations and what kind. For example, if you have an autistic student that has a reading delay you can use icons with the sentence to help them to comprehend it. Then you can use icons as you answer choices and instead of four choices only give them two.

Rodgersin Sin Rodgersin 20 Points

Hello everyone, Geometry Dash Unblocked has recently caught my attention. You can play with your buddies and it is free. Additionally, there are a lot of free games available here, so you can pick one that you enjoy.

Jalon Roberts Jalon 10 Points

As an educator, it's essential to strive for inclusivity and ensure that every student's needs are met. Accommodating every single student can be a daunting task, but it's necessary to ensure that all students can reach their full potential. It's important to remember that each student is unique and has different learning styles, abilities, and challenges. Therefore, educators need to be flexible and adaptable in their lesson plans to meet the diverse needs of their students. Some of them even might be allowed to write their assignment with the help of additional sources. It's good for their practice of analyzing information from different sources.

If you have to change a lesson plan to accommodate one student, it's essential to communicate with other students and ensure that the change doesn't negatively impact their learning. It's important to gather feedback and observe how students respond to the changes made. Educators can also work with the school's support team and families to create individualized education plans (IEPs) to ensure that each student's needs are met. Overall, it's a continuous process of evaluating and adjusting to ensure that every student receives an inclusive and quality education.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers