Forums

Forums / STEM / STEM to Students

STEM

STEM to Students

Author Post
Taylor Bain Taylor Bain 725 Points

Personally, I have always loved the STEM programs at schools. I find myself sometimes more passionate and invested in teaching this program above other subjects taught in schools. As a future educator, what are the best online programs and tools that you have found more helpful in teaching students in the classroom to become more engaged? This may also apply to all of you whom are teaching online to your students that are experiencing at-home learning. What are websites, programs, and tools that you are sharing with them to be effective in their learning? Thank you in advance! 

Emily Faulconer Emily Faulconer 5755 Points

What grade level are you interested in resources for? 

Taylor Bain Taylor Bain 725 Points

Elementary, specifically 3rd-5th grades!

Emily Faulconer Emily Faulconer 5755 Points

Have you seen the NSTA's new Daily Do? I have made a lot of posts in the discussion forum about this new resource because I think it is truly awesome! I use the resources to supplement both my Kindergartener's and my 7th grader's lessons provided by their regular teachers during this learn from home era. 

We missed last Friday's 'Why are the bones still here', but I know their both going to love that one when we dig in later today. 

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers