learning process and ways to choose them:
The concept of standards:
The criterion: It is clear, specific, guiding and acceptable lines to give a judgment on the extent or degree of student achievement of the director or the educational goal. There is a difference between the standard and the target, as the standard specifies the required performance specifications, and the goal of expected performance.
Importance of applying the standards:
In order for us to integrate digital technologies correctly, we have to implement two types of standards:
- The choice of digital technologies
Implementing the integration of digital technologies in education
The importance of applying the standards lies in:
- Establishing a reference framework on which to build performance evaluation.
- Achieving quality educational awareness.
- Helping regulatory agencies to perform their role to follow up on quality assurance in education.
- Providing objectivity and transparency in judging performance
- Help to optimize the recruitment of human resources.
- Improving higher order thinking skills such as problem solving and critical and creative thinking.
- Directing systematic change in schools.
Classification criteria for integrating digital technologies into education:
There are two types of criteria for the effective integration of digital technologies in education: The criteria for choosing digital technologies appropriate for education are the criteria that you will rely on when choosing a technology when planning a lesson. And the criteria for integrating digital technologies in the learning process according to the standards of the International Association for Education Technologies (ISTE), which are the standards that can be relied upon during the implementation of this technology in the classroom.
The methods for selecting digital technologies appropriate for education will be classified according to the following axes:
- Scientific content
- The technical side
The criteria for integrating digital technologies into the educational process (ISTE standards) will also be categorized based on the following axes: