The Shell Science Lab Regional Challenge Competition recognizes exceptional and innovative science educators, to recognize outstanding K–12 school programs for their exemplary approaches to science lab instruction utilizing limited school and laboratory resources, and raise awareness and exposure of the outstanding work being done in the science education field in targeted areas near Shell assets:
View the Archive Video
To view the presentation slides from the web seminar and related resources, visit the resource collection.
Continue discussing this topic in the community forums.
Below are comments from individuals who attended the seminar:
- "I enjoyed the key concepts of the seminar and plan to take this information to the classroom."
- "I learned that while I thought a lot of schools had good lab equipment, there are a lot that don't. And I'm glad that there is a program out there for teachers to try to better their equipment."
- "I liked hearing about the experiments people have done in the past as well as how to do something that is not step by step to promote student thinking."
- "The biggest takeaway I had from this Webinar was the importance of having an effective principal letter."
- "This web seminar is great, especially for teachers that have never applied before."
A certificate of attendance was deposited into participants' account page for completing the evaluation form at the end of the program.
For more information contact: email@example.com