The presenters will also share information about a secondary classroom lesson plan and related resources for reference: Coronavirus: What's the Real Story?
View the Archive Video
To view the presentation slides from the web seminar and related resources, visit the resource collection.
Continue discussing this topic in the community forums.
Below are comments from individuals who attended the seminar:
- "Individuals were knowledgeable. Explanations were good overall. The chat going on with the presentation was helpful."
- "The speakers were very knowledgeable and answered many of the questions asked."
- "This was fabulous! I am currently assigning students articles and videos through distance learning for them to understand the coronavirus. I will be having a virtual class tomorrow for my students and want to use much of this content to help them understand the coronavirus and viruses in general. Having a refresher about viruses was very helpful."
- "This was information I knew I could trust. I feel so much more knowledgeable of our current situation now."
- "This was my first NSTA webinar. I enjoyed the setup with the science first and then the application for how to take it to the classroom."
A certificate of attendance was deposited into participants' account page for completing the evaluation form at the end of the program.
For more information contact: [email protected]