View the Archive Video
To view the presentation slides from the web seminar and related resources, visit the resource collection.
Continue discussing this topic in the community forums.
Below are comments from individuals who attended the seminar:
- "I learned that it's not necessary to focus so much on the vocabulary compared to the actual process and ownership of learning for the students."
- "I love connecting with educators from different parts of the country and with different experiences. It really makes me feel inspired to know that so many folks are doing their best to make this world a better place. Technology has really given that element in knowing you are connected with people everywhere."
- "I thought the seminar was organized very well and presented the information in a manner that made sense and built upon itself. I found the classroom video footage to be very enlightening."
- "I was thrilled that the presenters included descriptions of student work that included a scoring rubric for English language proficiency assessment of Modalities and Registers. Such information allows teachers and administrators to focus on what the students are actually learning instead of their English language proficiency limitations."
- "The slides in the beginning about using ZOOM were great! I did not know about the annotate tool. The webinar covered a lot of information but as all the resources are available to us, we can digest at our own speeds!"
A certificate of attendance was deposited into participants' account page for completing the evaluation form at the end of the program.
For more information contact: email@example.com