Are you planning to submit a session, poster, or workshop proposal for educator sessions at the National Conference on Science Education? NSTA conferences offer valuable experiences that place the needs of educators front and center, providing an invigorating, immersive space to connect, learn, and share. If you've been working on something that reflects the best thinking in the field, now is the time to submit your proposal and share it with the teaching community at NSTA’s National Conference. Submit a session proposal here https://www.nsta.org/conference/proposals
During this web seminar, participants will
- Explore the different educator session types;
- Learn what to include in a proposal for a successful review;
- Tour the NSTA ‘My Account’ space and how to use it to submit your proposal and beyond;
- Review policies and guidelines for submitting a proposal; and
- Discuss the next steps – what to expect after submitting a proposal.
All individuals receive a certificate of participation and 100 NSTA activity points for attending the live seminar and completing the end-of-program survey. A certificate of participation is not awarded for watching the recorded version of the program.
We invite you to register for upcoming web seminars at NSTA.
View the Archive Video
To view the presentation slides from the web seminar and related resources, visit the resource collection.
Continue discussing this topic in the community forums.
Below are comments from individuals who attended the seminar:
- "I enjoyed participating in and viewing the results of the polls to see the audience. In addition, I liked how the topic of discussion was split between presenters. It was executed well!"
- "If you even consider presenting, I think this is useful to see how it is done and perhaps motivate you do put your ideas together and get a proposal submitted!"
- "Very informative and eased some of my anxiety about creating and submitting a proposal."
A certificate of attendance was deposited into participants' account page for completing the evaluation form at the end of the program.
For more information contact: [email protected]