Join us on Thursday, October 7, 2021, from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM ET, to learn how you can serve on the NSTA Council and Board of Directors.
Are you looking for a challenging leadership position that impacts local, state, and national science education? Would you like to serve the association that serves you? Not sure if you have the time or experience? This web seminar is for you.
Come and hear about the leadership opportunities we have for you as a member of the Council and Board of Directors.
During this web seminar, you’ll find out:
- Who can apply and what positions are available for the 2022 election cycle,
- The criteria for each of the open leadership positions.
- Tips and strategies for submitting an effective and complete application.
- How to apply and/or nominate a colleague.
- Learn what it takes to be a part of NSTA’s mission, “to promote excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning for all."
We invite you to register for upcoming web seminars at NSTA.
Register today to participate in this web seminar. Upon registering you will receive an e-mail confirmation including information about the program and suggested links to visit in preparation of the event. Additional information about the web seminar will be e-mailed to you days before the program.
New Users: Log in 15 minutes prior to the start time for an introduction to NSTA web seminars.
Each web seminar is a unique, stand-alone, program. Archives of the web seminars and the presenters' PowerPoint presentations will be available through the links on this web page. Read answers to frequently asked questions from participants.
For more information contact: email@example.com