Forums

Forums / Earth and Space Science / This is a test

Earth and Space Science

This is a test

Author Post
Doug Peltz Doug 180 Points

Testing. Testing a PowerPoint upload

Patricia Rourke Patricia Rourke 45925 Points

Doug, you may want to try two things: 1. upload your powerpoint to your Library first 2. Check the size of the powerpoint- there is a limit for uploads

Maureen Stover Maureen Stover 41070 Points

Hi Doug, Try this to upload your PowerPoint: 1. Mouse over the "My PD Tools" tab 2. From the dropdown menu select "My Library" 3. Scroll down to the section that says "My Uploaded Resources" with an arrow point up 4. Click on the blue oval that says "Upload a resource" 5. A pop-up window will open. Use the "Choose File" to open and select the correct file 6. Name the file and give a short description of the file 7. Click on the "Upload File or URL" button 8. Open the Community forums 9. Find the thread you want to contribute to (or start a new topic) 10. At the bottom of the reply screen, make sure the "Attach my Files" tab is selected 11. Scroll through the list on the right hand side until you see the correct file 12. Click the box to the left of the file name (you will see a check mark when the file is selected) 13. Click the "Attach Selected Files" button 14. You will now see the file, in a blue rectangle, right below the reply box. Hopefully that will work for you! Maureen

Doug Peltz Doug 180 Points

Thanks! It worked, I just deleted the attached files. I tried to delete the message I posted too, but just couldn't find a way to do that. Sorry to clutter up the Forum with this silly "testing" thread... Does anyone know how to delete it?

Carolyn Mohr Carolyn Mohr 92296 Points

Hi Doug, Glad you were able to figure it out. If you wish, you could contact tech support and request your discussion thread be removed. Here is the information for contacting them: Please submit your technical questions via email to, [email protected], or call us between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time at 800-722-6782 or 703-312-9270. Thank you, The NSTA Learning Center Help Desk Team.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers