Forums

Forums / New Teachers / Teaching advice needed

New Teachers

Teaching advice needed

Author Post
Arredondo Ludy Arredondo Ludy 240 Points

Is there any website that are only for science lessons? For example, I would like to make creative presentations but with science themes, pictures, gifs, animations, etc. Is there a website where they help you create science lessons for remote learning and in the classroom?

Ana Luna Ana Luna 470 Points

Hello,

That is a great question! I am sure there are many websites out there to create presentations for any specific subject like science. I typically search “(specific subject or theme) presentation template” or “theme templates for…” and have found some great ones. As for a specific website, I enjoy using a website called Canva. I’ve been able to design presentations, worksheets, and posters, of any theme. You can typically choose from already existing templates, or you can create one of your own from scratch. I hope this helped and that you are able to find what you were looking to make your presentations as creative as possible for students to enjoy.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers