Forums

Forums / Research in Science Education / Pennsylvania Science Teachers requested for graduate reserach

Research in Science Education

Pennsylvania Science Teachers requested for graduate reserach

Author Post
Jennifer Guogas-Butchko Jennifer 10 Points

I am asking for your help with an important survey I am conducting on science teacher retention as a part of the requirements for completing my doctorate from Wilkes University.

As you know, post COVID, science teachers are leaving the classroom in droves and potential replacements are limited. We know many of the reasons that teachers leave, yet, data as to why science teachers remain in the classroom is limited. I am seeking to expand that research by understanding the relationships between attitude towards science, level of burnout, and teacher retention.

Participation in this survey is voluntary and confidential, I am requesting basic demographic information to support the hypothesis, but no reports will contain any identifying information for you or your school.

The survey should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.

You may access the survey directly through the link below or copy and paste it into your internet browse:

https://forms.gle/ozyXq5ghBs1WvfHf8

I would greatly appreciate your help with this study. If you have questions or concerns, I can provide any further information you would like. Please contact me via phone at (570) 574- 1182 or via email at [email protected]. You may also contact my dissertation chair who is supervising this study at [email protected].
Thank you in advance.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers