Forums

Forums / Early Childhood / Early Childhood science lessons

Early Childhood

Early Childhood science lessons

Author Post
Riley Preuss Riley Preuss 1380 Points

Hello! I am a 4th year Wartburg education major and I am reaching out to all of you to help me gain some ideas to use for science lessons! I know the obvious of planting plants, talking about seasons, discussing different animals, and creating volcanos but I am looking for something new, fun, and creative! Anything will help me spark new ideas! I am just looking to change up the regular science into something fun for early childhood! 

Thank you for all your creative ideas :) I appreciate it!

Toyamo Momom Toyamo 20 Points

Hi there! As a fellow educator, I understand the importance of keeping science lessons engaging and interactive for early childhood learners. Have you considered incorporating interactive experiments or demonstrations using the 1winapp? It offers a plethora of educational games and simulations that can make learning about science concepts like gravity, light, and sound truly captivating for young minds. Experimenting with these tools could bring a fresh and innovative approach to your lessons while keeping them fun and educational! Good luck with your lesson planning!

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers