Forums

Forums / STEM / Research Participants Needed!

STEM

Research Participants Needed!

Author Post
Kathy Garneau Kathy Garneau 40 Points

Attention all K-8 STEM/STEAM teachers!
Do you have experience integrating technology into STEM education? Do your students design innovative solutions to real or imaginary problems? I would love to interview you about your experiences for my dissertation research on STEM/STEAM education.
Who is invited to participate? Any STEM or STEAM teacher in grades K-8 from a midwestern state.
How do you get started? Respond to a short questionnaire that should take no more than 10 minutes to complete:
http://bit.ly/3XtiU3M
All answers to the screening questionnaire are confidential.
If selected for the second part of the study, I will contact you through the email you provided in the questionnaire. I will schedule an interview with you via Zoom for no more than 30 minutes.
Your participation is entirely voluntary, and you may withdraw at any time.
Why is this research necessary?
As STEM and STEAM education continues to grow in grades K-8, sharing teachers' experiences will help other STEM/STEAM teachers create exciting new opportunities for their students. Your stories are essential to growing our field!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with me by email.
[email protected]
Please do not respond in the comments with any personal information.
Do you have any friends or colleagues who are also STEM/STEAM teachers? Please share this link with them!
Thank you.
Kathy Garneau
Doctor of Education Candidate in Instructional Technology-STEM
American College of Education

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers