Forums

Forums / STEM / Hiring a Science Teacher in Bermuda

STEM

Hiring a Science Teacher in Bermuda

Author Post
Stephanie Toro Stephanie Toro 470 Points

Hi NSTA Community, 

Do you know of anyone that would be interested in working in Bermuda with the Bermuda Zoological Society?

I am hiring a science teacher.  It could be new teachers, people just finishing their degree and looking for their first teaching job, or it could be a veteran teacher looking for something different than the traditional classroom. 

We need high energy teachers, as we do a lot of our teaching outdoors! We are looking for earth science/marine/environmental science educators that want to teach in Bermuda with the Bermuda Zoological Society. We work closely with the local public schools, so it is perfect for someone that likes classroom teaching but in an outdoor environment. We have boats (both one for shallow and deep water trips) and our living classroom (Trunk Island - an island all to ourselves for teaching). 

Please send your resume or cv to the email address in the posting attached ([email protected]). I also would suggest cc-ing me on the email. 

As the education officer BZS, you can ask me any questions directly. It is a great place to work for. Email me at [email protected] for more information.  

Sincerely 
Stephanie

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers