Forums

Forums / Distance Learning / Free Digital Lesson Bundles

Distance Learning

Free Digital Lesson Bundles

Author Post
Kate Muma Kate Muma 20 Points

Learning Undefeated has operated mobile laboratories around the country for nearly 20 years. During the pandemic, our team has worked to bring our hands-on laboratory experiences to the virtual space through our new program, the Anywhere Labs. Our digital lesson bundles provide 3-5 days of material, introducing content ideas, demonstrating the experiment and data collection, and providing extension materials. Our laboratory investigations are NGSS-aligned and are designed to get students analyzing data and forming their own conclusions. We currently have 14 activities for grades 6-12 covering topics in biology, chemistry, earth and space science, and more! We also have a library of 30+ At Home Science Videos that provide kitchen science experiment ideas that children or students can conduct at home! If you have any questions or would like us to help you look to distance learning materials or resources, please contact us at [email protected].

Jordan Downing Jordan Downing 320 Points

Hi, Kate. Thank you for the resources to use for online labs. In looking through the list of anywhere labs, I see a few that I can immediately picture a fun lesson to incorporate it with. The at home science videos also make me excited as well! In this time of online learning, being able to complete safe science activities at home is so vital for students of all ages. Just because we aren't in the school doesn't mean that learning can stop!

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers