Forums

Forums / Chemistry / FREE Remote Learning Resource for Chemistry Teachers

Chemistry

FREE Remote Learning Resource for Chemistry Teachers

Author Post
Edward Wang Edward Wang 60 Points

Collisions Chemistry is a suite of digital games designed to allow students to visualize and interact with chemistry concepts through fun and challenging games that integrate with your curriculum. Collisions Chemistry is available via the Android/iOS tablets, the web and is ChromeBook compatible. Free teacher accounts allow users to create classes, to invite students to join for free, to share assignments via Google Classroom, to download student-ready resources, and to track student progress. For more information and to register for free, please visit  https://www.playmadagames.com/

Lauren Landando Lauren Landando 10 Points

Hi Edward!

This resource is awesome! I am an undergrad studying chemistry and secondary education and I have been looking for an interactive way to engage students in the future when I am an educator, and this seems super helpful. I'm excited to play around on this and see how it works. What's the best way to incorporate this into class? Would this be used best as a review, and introduction, an alternative to lecture, or as an extra-time activity? 

Thanks so much for sharing this!

Lauren Landando 

Jessica Bradley Jessica Bradley 10 Points

Hi Edward! 

I am a graduate student getting my MA in Secondary Education Chemistry. THIS is the best resource that I have seen thus far in my graduate studies for chemistry! The fact that it offers free interactive games with content built in is awesome. I am going to take some time to test it out. Is there anything in particular that you like about this program or users should be aware of?

Thank you for providing such a great resource - especially during a time where e-learning is all we are able to do!

Best Regards,

Jessica Bradley

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers