Forums

Forums / Informal Science / Hack Your Brain! (FREE neuroscience materials)

Informal Science

Hack Your Brain! (FREE neuroscience materials)

Author Post
Sandra Roberts Sandra Roberts 983 Points

Hi all! 

In March 2024, the non-profit I work for, the Science Friday Initiative, will launch a new FREE program. Hack Your Brain will feature escape room puzzles, educational resources, and live Zoom events that will encourage learners to unlock the mysteries of the brain while they explore the exciting world of neuroscience. Designed for middle schoolers and their families, Hack Your Brain will be adaptable to a wide variety of educational settings. I've had a blast working with game designers and neuroscientists to develop this program and I'm incredibly excited to offer it to the community.

In addition, we will provide a limited number of free materials kits to families and groups with financial constraints. These kits will contain everything you need to host an escape room with up to 30 participants.

Registration for the program hasn't officially begun, but I'm reaching out to groups I know personally to invite them to be a part of the fun. Sign up now to get an alert as soon as registration opens. Due to time constraints, kits will be provided primarily to those who register early. You'll also get occasional invites to play test puzzles, early access to online event registrations, and more!

You are welcome to share this information and the registration with others in your network who you think would benefit form a program like this. I'll have more information to update in the coming weeks!

Pre-register here --> https://forms.gle/ RHsDaL9GdHo3GfT28

Thanks!

Sandy Roberts
Science Friday, Education Program Manager

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers