Forums

Forums / Professional Learning / A YouTube Channel for K-8 Science Education

Professional Learning

A YouTube Channel for K-8 Science Education

Author Post
George Mehler George Mehler 1575 Points

Brooke Tatz Brooke Tatz 3268 Points

This is such a great resource! Thank you for sharing. I am a pre-service teacher and I know I will benefit greatly from my subscription to this account. The videos are very engaging and I appreciate how they are organized by topic. I especially liked the videos presenting different habitats. Thanks again!

Hannah Ballantyne Hannah Ballantyne 3705 Points

Thanks for sharing this YouTube channel! I explored this channel and watched a few videos. I really enjoyed these science demonstrations and thought that they were very informative. I think these videos will be very helpful to use in my future classroom to spark my students' interest about a science phenomena or idea. I can use these at the beginning of a lesson and then allow my students to do their own exploring or demonstrations. I may not have access to as many materials as I would like, so showing my students these videos can help them visualize a science idea that we are learning about. I noticed these videos have thousands of views on them, so other teachers must find them helpful as well. I look forward to watching more of these videos to see if any of them will fit in my lesson plans in the future.

Jennifer Wimberly Jennifer Wimberly 255 Points

Thank you very much for sharing your YouTube channel! I can't wait to keep watching!

Alexis Youngblut Alexis 4151 Points

These videos are great! Thank you so much for sharing. I feel like students would enjoy watching these experiments and then trying them on their own.

Corbin Hatterman Corbin Hatterman 4845 Points

I took a look at the channel and subscribed. I like the quick and to the point format of the videos that demonstrate a phenomena. This would be a great resource to use to create demonstrations in the classroom.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers