Forums

Forums / Early Childhood / Future teacher

Early Childhood

Future teacher

Author Post
Fontina Palmieri Fontina Palmieri 230 Points

Hello, my name is Tina Palmieri, I go to school at Missouri Western State University and I am getting my Bachelors degree in Elementary Education. Ever since I was young, I always wanted to be a teacher because I love helping others. I want to be an imapct on my future students and have them know I am always there for them in and out of the classroom. Can't wait to become a teacher in the next few years!

Priscilla Garza Priscilla Garza 720 Points

Hi Tina, I am also getting my Bachelors degree in Elementary education. I remeber when I was little I would always pretend to have a small classroom of my own and give a lesson to 'my students.' I wish you the best in your career, and hope you have a great semester. 

Hello Tina, my name is Claudia. I am also pursuing an education career. I still don´t know if I will directed to science though. Hopefully I get the hang of it and make a decision soon. I also love to help others and its one of the reason I want to become an educator. I love watching kids grow up. I hope you are doing good and good luck.

Isabel Lara Isabel Lara 540 Points

Hi Tina, I'm from Texas. I am getting my degree in bilingual education. Since I was little I always wanted to be a teacher because I love children. I want to have a positive impact in my students' lives and be there for them when they need me. I wish you good luck!

Alexa Vazquez Alexa ?? 500 Points

Hi Isabel, I'm from Texas as well. I am also getting my degree in bilingual education and have always wanted to be an elementary educator. I hope to do some good in this world by having postive impacts in future generations as a teacher. I wish you good luck as well!

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers