Forums

Forums / Test Area / Find info if you want to get rid of cash app account

Test Area

Find info if you want to get rid of cash app account

Author Post
Jennifer Lauren Jennifer Lauren 410 Points

Cash app is the best online payment transfer or receives the application, more than 7 million are active users of this application. Every day, more than thousands of people suffering from their cash app issues and get rid of cash app account. Most of the time these issues are automatically solved, but sometimes these issues may take a lot of time they need to go with contact support of cash app. 

LoisSs Blake LoisSs Blake 20 Points

I love to spend time on this site https://777spinslot.com/2015-davis-cup-final-predictions-great-britain-vs-belgium/. A lot of information about making money here.

Bruce Banner Bruce Banner 310 Points

Request contact through the Cash App: Click on the profile icon from the Cash App home screen Scroll down and select Cash Support Select on Something Else Click on Contact Support Request contact through cash.app/help: Login to your account Scroll down and click on Contact Support Locate to your issue Select Contact Support You can also contact them over the phone at 855-351-2274. Regards, Bruce

Muhammad Ghumman Muhammad Ghumman 99 Points

I have been waiting for a long time to find this information. Why? Well, I really don't want to have any more cash app account and I am looking into getting rid of them. It's just too much of a hassle and they don't offer that many features that would make me want to keep the account. Thankfully, I found out how to get rid of my cash app account in easy steps here myinvestmentmindset!

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers