Forums

Forums / STEM / STEM Kits (F2F & Distance Learning)

STEM

STEM Kits (F2F & Distance Learning)

Author Post
Patricia Leazier Patricia Leazier 4502 Points

Let's share STEM Kit ideas.  I am teacher working in the Washington County Public School districit.  My shcool districit offers 'Face to Face' and 'Blended/Distance' learning opportunities for our students.  My daughter is a student in the Pennsylvainia public school system under the Reach Academy program (distance learning).   Both school systems provide students with STEM kits.  What are items you think are essential (but affordable) for STEM Kit budgets. Here are a few items we inlcude in the kits and send home with students. Please expand to share ideas.  

(Duct Tape, rubber super ball, ping pong ball, thermometer, plastic/metal spring, metal pie pan)

Here is a website that discusses STEM Kits and engagement.  The Best STEM Kits That Engage, Entertain and Educate

Patty Leazier 

Elementary STEM engagement.  STEM Kits For Elementary: How To Get Kids Into STEM (As A Teacher) And Best STEM Kits For Elementary

DIY STEM for middle school. ULTIMATE STEM Kit Guide - How to Make STEM Boxes and Bins

DIY STEAM kits & activities. Full STEAM Ahead: DIY STEM Kits for Kids

DIY STEM kit ideas.  DIY STEM Kit Ideas For Kids

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers