Forums

Earth and Space Science

New to This

Author Post
Drew Leonard Drew Leonard 580 Points

My name is Drew Leonard and I am currently enrolled in a class about Life and Earth Science. I was never "too hot" at science in school, so I'm slightly timid about all of this. Hopefully I can get used to using all of these websites and brush up on science so that I can be adept at teaching elementary school students about it.

Amy Moller Amy Moller 895 Points

Drew I am also new at this and am a student taking a science course for my ECE degree. I am also little overwhelmed at the amount of information. It is hard to know where to begin. If we take each assignment step by step and spend a little time exploring the site we will get through this. Good luck with your studies.

Michael Clark Michael Clark 425 Points

Hi Drew! Glad you're here! I hope you don't stress yourself too much with the challenges ahead. As long as you communicate to your students that you are learning every single day just like they are, then you will be modeling a scientific mindset! Science is all about finding the answers to our curiosities and that is exactly what you're doing! Happy studies!

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers