Forums

Forums / Physical Science / Fun Science Activities you can do online

Physical Science

Fun Science Activities you can do online

Author Post
Katelyn Sherman Katelyn Sherman 7485 Points

Hello, my name is Katelyn Sherman, and I am a Senior at Henderson State University. I am excited to intern this coming spring! I am looking for some science activities that I can have my class do online. Does anyone have any recommendations or activities that their class enjoyed doing? Thank you! 

Md. Hossian Md. Hossian 352 Points

Hi, Kately. you can see online  science videos and lessons for all in youtube. i thinks so you got which enjoyed in class. Thank you.

Md.Mukarrom Hossian.

Caroline Meroski Caroline Meroski 365 Points

I agree there are so many good lessons on youtube that students and teachers can enjoy and interact with in class.

Anika Perry Anika Perry 1305 Points

Hello! 

I agree, there are a lot of good lessons on youtube. However, there are Phet labs that students can do online, which are super benificial. They are ineractive and great for students to do. I am a preservice teacher at Wartburg college, so I am still learning more resources to utilize. I am interested to find more resources, and hope more people share! I hope this helps!

Thanks! 

Anika Perry  

Md. Hossian Md. Hossian 352 Points

Hi, Anika perry. Thanks a lot for giving information about Phet labs.I dont know about Phet labs before you. large number of resources there for science students & teacher.

Thanks.

Mukarrom Hossian

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers