Forums

Forums / Research in Science Education / IRB approved Survey

Research in Science Education

IRB approved Survey

Author Post
Thomas Renitta Thomas Renitta 50 Points

Hello, I am currently working on my thesis and need at least 8 people to complete my survey. This is a quick and completely anonymous survey and through Google Forms. Your participation and help will be greatly appreciated. Link to survey  http://bit.ly/NGSS2018

Emily Faulconer Emily Faulconer 5755 Points

For those curious, here is the Informed Consent: 

IRB Approval #: 2018-33-REDLANDSUniversity of Redlands
School of Education, Department of Teaching and Learning
1200 E. Colton Ave.
Redlands, CA 92373

PRIMARY INVESTIGATOR(S): Renitta Thomas and Dr. Nicol R. Howard
________________________________________________________________________________________
You are invited to participate in a research study designed to determine teachers' perceptions of the inclusion or exclusion of Next Generation Science Standards in their relevant curriculum. Your participation in the study will consist of completing this brief online survey. The survey is completely confidential and there are no questions that will identify you. There is no cost to you for participating. There will be no compensation or direct benefits for participating in the survey; however, your participation will contribute to a greater body of knowledge in science education and teacher education.

Participation in this study is voluntary. You may refuse to participate or discontinue your involvement at any time without penalty. Your employment status will not be affected as a result of agreeing to participate (or not participate) in the study. You are free to withdraw from this study at any time. Any information derived from this research project may be published, but confidentiality concerning your identity will be maintained.

The study is being conducted by a student and faculty member from the School of Education, University of Redlands:
Renitta Thomas ([email protected])
Nicol Howard, Ph.D. ([email protected]) 909-748-8915

Emily Faulconer Emily Faulconer 5755 Points

This survey is targeting K-12 educators. 

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers