Forums

Forums / Distance Learning / Survey to learn about the use of online tools for formative assessment

Distance Learning

Survey to learn about the use of online tools for formative assessment

Author Post
Ania Driscoll-Lind Ania Driscoll-Lind 20 Points

Greetings Everyone 

My name is Ania Driscoll-Lind and I am currently completing a Masters degree in Educational Assessment at University College of London,  Institute of Education.  I am hoping that you will take part in a short survey on the use of online formative assessment tools and apps.  I need your responses to capture which online assessment tools have been used and have proven to be effective during the last school year (2020-2021). 

I understand how busy everyone is - especially at this time of year but this survey is an opportunity to capture information that we have gained before we finish the year.  The information from this survey is not only my thesis research but it will help with developing better assessment resources that will link informal science organizations and resources with classrooms.   This survey will be anonymous and there will be no record of your name or contact details recorded. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this message and I hope that you will consider taking this short survey (link below) 

Teacher Survey of Online Assessment Tools and Apps

Best wishes,

Ania 

Note: There is an option at the end of the survey to add your email address if you might be willing to participate in a further interview about the use of online formative assessment tools but that is totally optional. Your personal answers will be confidential and all results will be anonymized prior to publication. No one will know that you participated in the study and data will only be shared with my supervisor at UCL IOE. My research follows a strict code of ethics which means you can be assured of anonymity.  Even if you include your email at the end of the survey you are welcome to decide not to participate at any time.  I will be writing up the results of my research during the fall of 2021 and I will be sharing the results in the spring of 2022.  If you would like to read the results of the study you can email me at [email protected] and I will make sure you receive a summary when the report is completed. 

Mitra Surik Mitra Surik 390 Points

thanks for info

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers