Forums

Forums / Physical Science / Paid RET Opportunity

Physical Science

Paid RET Opportunity

Author Post
Carlos Villa Carlos Villa 835 Points

The National MagLab is seeking participants for their Research Experience for Teachers (RET). This year's program will help accepted applicants to learn how to incorporate culturally responsive teaching and anti-racism strategies into their STEM lessons and curriculum through weekly online meetings with pedagogical experts and scientists and engineers at the MagLab who are experts in both STEM research and translating this research to diverse audiences. The goal of the program is for educators to update their lesson plan/curriculum to utilize in their classrooms.

Each teacher accepted by the program receives a $3,600 stipend paid at the conclusion of the program. For more information and to apply, see: Research Experiences for Teachers (RET) - MagLab

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them here.

Thanks,
Carlos

Md. Hossian Md. Hossian 352 Points

Hi,Carlos. Thanks a lot for this post. I am teacher of Physics in Bangladesh. i will come USA on 20july,2022 to join chicago conference in summer. Can i participants you workshop. pls expain procedure to join RET.

Thanks a lot.

Mukarrom

Carlos Villa Carlos Villa 835 Points

Bump, openings still available.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers