Forums

Forums / Professional Learning / NSTA for iPad

Professional Learning

NSTA for iPad

Author Post
Edith Flores Edith Flores 1360 Points

Does anyone know if NSTA is working on an iPad app? It sure would be helpful to have when we are not using a pc or latop.

Laniese Howard Laniese Howard 260 Points

I would also like to see this for my Samsung tablet. It runs On SMART technology like a smart phone. Great when you need resources on the run!

James Franciamore James Franciamore 595 Points

The website seems to be working fine on the ipad.

Janice Eala Janice Eala 1565 Points

I'm working on my iPad right now. It is such a time saver and easy to use.

Susanne Hokkanen Susanne Hokkanen 79520 Points

I have accessed the NSTA Learning Center from my iPad, even the sciobjects! Very cool and very convenient!! :-)

Susanne Hokkanen Susanne Hokkanen 79520 Points

And if you put in an App search for NSTA, you can find the ScienceScopes magazines - ready to be downloaded to your device after entering your membership information. LOVE IT!!! I am downloading issues as I type this....

Carolyn Mohr Carolyn Mohr 92246 Points

Hi Edith, You can download 'rover' and it will convert the NSTA SciPacks and other flash driven resources onto your Ipad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rover-browser-for-education/id483262612?mt=8 This will be useful to you as NSTA works on making all the original SciPacks Ipad friendly. Carolyn

Jennifer M Tanko Jennifer M Tanko 2190 Points

Some of the journals have iPad apps, however, if that's something you're interested in! The site usually works fine on my iPad, but I have the first one so sometimes it crashes.

Jennifer Williams Jennifer Williams 750 Points

The rover app only works for a couple of sites. I need to complete a sci pack so if anyone knows how to do it on an iPad please let me know.

Fiona Smith Fiona Smith 50 Points

hopefully it will run on smart technology of updated Samsung model tablest

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers