Forums

Forums / Earth and Space Science / Spacechat with Galactic Unite / Virgin Galactic

Earth and Space Science

Spacechat with Galactic Unite / Virgin Galactic

Author Post
Ron Rosano Ron Rosano 60 Points

Hello! Galactic Unite is looking for teachers that would like to bring their students into live Q&A videoconferences (‘Spacechats’) with engineers, staff and future astronauts from Virgin Galactic, a commercial space flight company that will soon be flying people from around the world on suborbital flights into space.   We’re scheduling now for Spacechats from April through June for grades 4-12, and include discussion of many topics included in NGSS ESS sections during our sessions.

For a bit of a preview, catch our NSTA Web Seminar on April 8!

Attachments

Spacechat logo (0.37 Mb)

Spacechat class (0.24 Mb)

Mitra Surik Mitra Surik 330 Points

this is interesting

Mitra Surik Mitra Surik 330 Points

I recently stumbled upon a well-written article that provided insightful guidance on what to do if your flight is canceled. It was a true lifesaver for me when I found what happens if your flight is delayed more than 3 hours myself in that exact situation. The article offered practical tips and valuable resources, helping me navigate the complexities of flight disruptions with ease and confidence.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers