Forums

Forums / Physical Science / Physical Science Standards

Physical Science

Physical Science Standards

Author Post
Minnu Messiahdas Minnu Messiahdas 7020 Points

Hello everyone, I'm a pre-service teacher from Florida and I was wondering what set of standards do physics, physical science, and chemistry teachers follow? I know they are all different and is offered for highschool students. However, in the Next Generation Science Standards and also Florida's own standards, there are only standards for the entire discipline of Physical Science. So I'm curious to know how the content for these three subjects are separated...

Danielle Moore Danielle Moore 1770 Points

Greetings.... In Texas, we follow the TEKS. Look them up at TEA.gov. I write physics curriculum so feel free to ask any questions you may have. Get Outlook for Android NOTE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager or the sender immediately, and do not disclose the contents of this email to anyone or make copies.

Minnu Messiahdas Minnu Messiahdas 7020 Points

Thankyou so much. I'll check it out.

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers