Forums

Next Generation Science Standards

NGSS Posters

Author Post
Melissa McSweeney Melissa McSweeney 40 Points

Hello Folks, We are looking to purchase NGSS posters with the Science and Engineering Practices/ Crosscutting Concepts listed on them, to be hung in our classrooms.  Has anyone seen any of these out there at a reasonable price?!? Thanks!  Melissa Mc LOHS Lake Orion, MI

Gary Myers Gary Myers 285 Points

We do not sell the posters.   Contact me and I can send you some.  Gary Myers Director of K-12 Outreach Vernier Software and Technology [email protected]

Melissa, We have new posters available. Let me know if you want some shipped to your school. Gary

Project Neuron from Illinois also has some good ones.

https://neuron.illinois.edu/NGSS-posters

At the last NSTA conference, a rep from Vernier gave me a nice poster with the practices. I don't see it for sale anywhere, but you might try contacting them through their website or at the next conference.

We do not sell the posters.   Contact me and I can send you some.  Gary Myers Director of K-12 Outreach Vernier Software and Technology [email protected]

David Crowther David Crowther 220 Points

Here is the link to the free online - print yourself posters: https://neuron.illinois.edu/NGSS-posters

Melissa Manning Melissa Manning 755 Points

Thank you so much!

Pamela Dupre Pamela Dupre 92369 Points

David, thank you for sharing these! I printed mine and they are attractive, neat, and easy to read.

Wendy Deutsch Wendy Deutsch 10 Points

Hello, Mr. Myers. 

I am the department head for my building, Scripps Middle School, in Lake Orion and we, too, would appreciate you sending us any posters that you have available for us to use in our classrooms.  We have 6 teachers, so would need six total sets (2 each, grades 6,7 and 8).

Thank you so much, 

Wendy Deutsch

Scripps Middle School

ATTN:WENDY DEUTSCH

385 East Scripps Road

Lake Orion, Michigan  48360

Tammy DePonte Tammy DePonte 20 Points

Hi Gary,

I know these messages are old, but I am just seeing them for the first time! Where can I get some posters for my team like the ones you shared? Are they now available for purchase? Do you need to attend a conference?

Tammy DePonte

Tammy DePonte Tammy DePonte 20 Points

Sorry...now seeing the updated messages. I will email you directing with my school contact information. Thank you.

Tammy DePonte

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers