Forums

Earth and Space Science

Author Post
Laura Respondek Laura Respondek 915 Points

Good evening, I am so glad to have access to the NSTA website. I already found so many resources for my future classroom and I cannot wait to explore and learn more.

Pamela Dupre Pamela Dupre 92369 Points

Welcome to the forums! If you ask a question here, you will get some great responses and some will even include links. If you are looking for something specific you can use the search feature to find that there are many collections and posts about that topic. What grade do you teach and which U. S. state do you live in?

Ariel Gordy Ariel Gordy 1175 Points

I am also new to NSTA. There are a lot of great resources and helpful advice here. I think we will greatly benefit from being a member.

Welcome, Ariel! You might want to check out http://www.nsta.org/publications/ostb/ostb2016.aspx for more resources and check out Picture Perfect Science Books. The books are very inclusive with lessons, experiments, handouts for students, and trade books. The lessons are highly engaging.

Michelle Alley Michelle Alley 2570 Points

Same here! I just joined and am excited to find and learn more! -Michelle

Welcome, Michelle. You will find so many like-minded people here who love to jump in and share their lessons and ideas. This is a great place to learn about what other teachers are doing in other places.

Matt Bobrowsky Matthew Bobrowsky 6410 Points

To the new members: Besides participating in this forum, I highly recommend that you join one or more of the relevant listservs. You will see much more useful information there. You can ask questions and get information from a large number of list members. [ol] Browse to the http://www.nsta.org/membership/listserver_update.aspx " target="_blank">list management page . Log in using your last name and member ID. Click on the box(es) corresponding to the list(s) you would like to subscribe to. Click on “Submit.” [/ol]

Carley Riggins Carley Riggins 215 Points

I am also a new member and a student pursuing a k-6 licensure. This website is awesome and I know it will be so helpful in my future!

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers