Forums

Forums / Evaluation and Assessment / Why Pursue an Online Master’s Degree in the Midst of Your Professional Career?

Evaluation and Assessment

Why Pursue an Online Master’s Degree in the Midst of Your Professional Career?

Author Post
Bakr Fazl Bakr Fazl Points

Going back to university and pursuing a master’s degree in the midst of your career can really make you feel intimidating for a number of reasons. But don’t wait until your present career situation gets worse. After years of work experience, you might feel the need to upgrade your knowledge and gain new skills. In today’s fast paced world, going back to traditional classrooms can make your daily routine hectic and not fit-into your busy work schedule. Thus for professionals in the midst of their careers, online education is the best option to earn a master’s degree and full-fill their personal and professional commitments. Moving Ahead in Your Desired Career Path Earning a master’s degree can help you transit smoothly and move ahead in your desired career path without any major obstacle. As you can see, today employers demand professionals who are qualified and competent, having real-world experience and the right degree in hand to acquire a leading position. For some of these positions, a master’s degree has become a prerequisite and if you want to acquire, you need to upgrade your qualification even if you are doing great in your current position. A Master’s Degree is Your Door to More Opportunities Even if you don’t require a master’s degree to move ahead in your present career, you may need it to explore new career or employment opportunities. One should not only explore new career opportunities but also take note of how and what require one to avail those opportunities. A master’s degree can definitely lead to better job prospect and substantially increase earning potential. It also increases your marketability, making your profile more attractive for top positions and high pay scales. Why Earn a Master’s Degree from Raeford University? Raeford University offers an excellent opportunity for professionals who are at the midst of their career, and seek to earn a master’s degree for career growth, development and enrichment. Online master’s degree program offered at Raeford University are focused on more advanced approach to subject matter, practical application, skills enhancement and knowledge which is required to gain a broad perspective into the respective field of choice while being at work. At Raeford University, professionals can also avail scholarship grants and financial aid options to minimize their costs of higher education, adding value and skills to their current profile. Source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12109236.htm http://prsync.com/raeford-university-/raeford-university-announces-a--scholarship-fund-for-working-professionals-in-middle-east-638900/

Hello, I am a pre-service teacher just about to graduate next Fall with an Elementary Education Degree dual licensed with Special Education. I have been debating whether I should get a Master's Degree right away or if I should wait a couple of years to gain classroom experience. I have asked a wide variety of teachers, and it seems that most agree, I should wait until I find a career in the education field before pursing a Master's Degree. I just wanted to ask what other teachers with Master degrees suggest is the best time to pursue a Master's Degree? What are some good master degrees to pursue in Elementary Education? I have considered Administration, Special Education, and Psychology - any thoughts? Thanks, Stephanie

Daniel Carroll Daniel Carroll 18610 Points

Do you offer doctorates?

Forum content is subject to the same rules as NSTA List Serves. Rules and disclaimers